Get Paid to Share Your Expertise
Help shape the future of business through market research studies.See Research Studies
Job offer negotiation begins with the very first request for an introduction or an exploratory meeting.
So how can you conduct yourself at each stage of the interviewing and negotiation process to maximize your remuneration? What are the common pitfalls and how can you avoid them?
- What “pre-negotiation” discussions to avoid that could prevent or reduce your offer.
- Techniques to avoid disclosing past compensation.
- How your gender, familial background, work history and employment status may be influencing you.
- Methods to determine your market value.
- How to prepare for and practice negotiating
To learn more about working one-on-one with Sarah and Ivy Exec’s job search/executive coaching options, please email: [email protected] or visit our Career Coaching pages.