Your resume has a lot to accomplish in very little time.
And with all the competition for every job opening, you can’t afford an undeveloped or bland resume.
Ivy Exec former resume specialist, Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill, shares the 5 things that your resume must do in order to catch the hiring manager’s eye.
You will learn:
- How to Provide a Clear Value Proposition
- How to tell a relevant story to the employer’s needs
- How to show strong evidence of your impact in your role
- How to quantify & qualify your achievements
- Provide context and adequate details to paint pictures in your readers’ mind
If you would like a one-on-one resume critique with our Career Advisor, click here to set up a free consultation.